I Miss you to your friend sms, part 2

কোন মন্তব্য নেই
i dont have the measels, i am not confined to bed, asperin wont help coz it aint my head, i dont have back ache or the flu, its more serious...i am missin u!________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________i may seldom tell u how special u are, i may not be able to reach u coz we're both busy, but inspite of all, u know u are someone i really miss and care about.________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________Some things are left undone, some words are left unsaid, some feelings are left unexpressed, but someone as sweet as you could never be left unmissed.________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________When im not messaging or calling u, u don’t think im not missing u but im giving u chance 2 miss me.________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________To b disturbed by the beep of ur mobile only means that some how some where some how some one is thinking you. and this moment its me missing u always.________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________In my life I learned how? 2 love 2 smile 2 be happy 2 be strong 2 work hard 2 be honest 2 be faithful 2 forgive but I couldnt learn how.. 2 stop Missing You!________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________Wherever you go, whatever you do, may god's angels watch over you&I Miss U!________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________:
I MaY Not Be a cLocK ThaT maY TexT yOu 24hrs a DaY But My HeArt Will bE LikE a CloCk ThAt will nOt sToP CarIng&SayInG U r aLwaYs RemeMbEreD. Miss U!________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________I miss u in every beats of my heart,in every blink of my eyes,in every second of time and in every moments of the day.________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________Every time I say 'how are you?' my heart says 'I care for you.'. Everytime I ask 'how have you been?' my heart whispers 'I miss you.________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________Sometimes my mind asked why? I miss u, Why? I care 4 u, Why? I remember u then my heart answered its simply b’coz you are a sweet friend!!________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________I don't wanna feel the way that I do, I just wanna be right here with you, I don't wanna see, see us apart, I just wanna say straight from my heart I miss you.________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________If I had a penny for everytime I thought of you, I'd still miss you, but at least I would be rich enough to come and see you..!!

কোন মন্তব্য নেই :