I Miss you to your friend, part 1

কোন মন্তব্য নেই
I am in casualty now, don't say I didn't tell you. After 5 minutes, I will be transfered to ICU. Doctor told, I will die if I don't STOP.. Missing You
________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________
I'm going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head, so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.
________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________Search: My feelings Searching.. Found! Loading.. ¡¡¡¡ 10% ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ 50% ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ 100% Done! Result: - Missing You :-)
________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________I'm going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head, so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________Having No Communication Wid U 4 A While Is Like Drikin Coffee Widout Sugar, Its Nt Complete Or Shud I Say My Life Isn't Cmplete Whn U r Not Beside Me I Miss U
________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________It's hard to say hello because it might be goodbye. It's hard to say I'm okay because sometimes I'm not. But it's easy to say I miss you coz I know that I really do.________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is stil the same. Though I smile and seem carefree, there's no one who misses you more than me!!________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________i may seldom tell u how special u are, i may not be able to reach u coz we're both busy, but inspite of all, u know u are someone i really miss and care about.________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________I am in casualty now, don't say I didn't tell you. After 5 minutes, I will be transfered to ICU. Doctor told, I will die if I don't STOP.. Missing You ...________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________I'm going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head, so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u. ________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________I miss you so, here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more! ________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________I miss you ... I need you ... More and more .... each day ... I love you ... more than words ... can ever say.
________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________Push down if you miss me... that is sweet of you ...... Very sweet indeed .... You can stop now ..... You really miss me, hé :-) .... me too xxx
________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________It may sound simple, nothing unique or original... but yet it means so much and take courage to say. I wanna tell you 'I Miss You Alot!'
________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________So many questions, but the answers are so few, all i really know, is, I MISS YOU ________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________It's hard to say hello because it might be goodbye. It's hard to say I'm okay because sometimes I'm not. But it's easy to say I miss you coz I know that I really do________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is stil the same. Though I smile and seem carefree, there's no one who misses you more than me!!________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is stil the same. Though I smile and seem carefree, there's no one who misses you more than me!!________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ _______________________see more i miss u p2

কোন মন্তব্য নেই :