I Miss you to your friend sms, part 3

কোন মন্তব্য নেই
I heard someone whisper ur name, but when I turned around to see who it was, I notice I was alone, then I realize it was my heart telling me that I miss u.________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________Pee k raat ko usko ham bhulane lage Sharab me gum ko gholkar khane lage Yeh daru bhi kambakht bewfa nikli Nashe me vo aur yaad ane lage________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________Hasi ke palko ko phir aabad kar rahi thi,chand se tumhari bat kar rahi thi.Dilko bada sukun mila jankar ki tum bhi hame yad kar rahe the.________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________Khusi dil ki har chiz vula deti hai.Band ankho me v sapne saja deti hai.Sapno ki dunya humare pas rakhna,Q k haqikat to aksar rula deti hai.________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________O meri jaan Banaras ki paan Dosto k aan Pyar ki shaan Hathi ka kaan Chawal ka dhan Mere butter naan Maan ya na maan But I realy Miss U Shaitan.________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________Some People r So Much Important in our Life. Not bcoz We Enjoy their Company. But Bcoz We Feel So much Loneliness in their Absence MISS U!________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________Phool gir skte hai par khusbu nhi, Chand doob skta hai par tare nhi, Nadi sukh skti hai par sagar nhi, Hum Duniya bhool skte hai par"AAPKO"Nahi.________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________The World is Round..We will meet again n again..Whenever we meet..Ill ask you How are you? Hope you will not ask me, Who are U ?? SABBE.________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________when the sky looks blue..i miss uwhen the dreams come true ..i miss uwhen the flowers coverd with dew..i miss uwhen the day new.. I MISS U MY SWEET HAERT -________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________What makes some people Dearer?Is not just the happinessthat you feel when you meet them,But the pain you feel,when you Miss them !________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________If I had a penny for everytime I thought of you, I'd still miss you, but at least I would be rich enough to come and see you..!!________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________Whnever i miss u.. I wont luk 4 u in my dreams.. or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs.. I jst put my right hand across my chest and ill feel u.......MISS U..
________________________________Admin______________________________________Syed Rubel Uddin__ ______________________________________♥♥♥♥সমাপ্ত♥♥♥♥
প্রকাশক : সৈয়দ রুবেল উদ্দিন www.facebook.com/sayed.rubel3

লেখাটি পড়ার জন্য আপনাকে ধন্যবাদ ।

ভাল থাকুন সব সময় ।

কোন মন্তব্য নেই :